Saturday, July 14, 2012

Loading Women and Children First. All Aboard!!!



Blessing and Glory to our Father!  The Savior of Souls!  Iowa sunshine, a summer full of it!  Oh, the light.  Thank you for the glorious sunlight.  Yes, He will bring the rain.  He always takes care of us.

Much has happened since my last blog.  The Lord had me in an education mode, reading through His most wonderful Book, reading and learning also of great preachers, saturating myself in doctrine.

I got rid of most all of my cable last winter.  What was left was pure heaven.  Mostly religious channels, Discovery Channel, WGN (Go Cubs) and the typical networks.  And oh, have I devoured these religious channels.  Father Cedric, TD Jakes, Pastor Adrian Rogers, RW Schamach, just to name a few.  I find reason to put my hands in the air in my home and have Sunday worship every day of the week.  Thank you Lord Jesus for these anointed pastors, some have passed on to be with the Lord.

Are you changed since yesterday?  Since last month?  Pray for change.  For conversion with every step.  Live in the joy of the Holy Spirit.  Don't live in your circumstances of illness, death and relationship problems.    Pray for the revelation of Joy and Hope and Faith.

I stepped into a church Wednesday that I was invited to go to 15 years ago.  I have counseled with this pastor off and on for these 15 years.  A great faith preacher.  He is as misunderstood as I am in this religious world, which does not operate in the Spirit as it should.  As I stepped over the threshold of the door of the church, I said to him and those walking in at that time that, "I will be forever changed for stepping into this church".  Yes, I meant that.  Yes, as I read the Word of God daily, I am changed.

My blog today is for every one of you.  Don't let the title fool you.  It stems from my journey with the Lord these last 15 months especially.  Fast and intentional.  Heart changing.  And yes, I am a woman.  I also am a woman that has been married twice.  And I also am a woman who is being used by the Lord mightily.  Lest I ignore that due to society or what the Apostle Paul says about women's roles in the church, I cannot say what my Father would do about my ignoring His promptings to me.  So, I keep on truckin' toward the Light, with a power line to God that says to me, "Keep going.  Be careful listening to "mature" Christians.  Have loose lips for Me. I have a lot for you to see".

Yes, these are revelations from my Papa.  They are available to you.  Is there ingredients to get that power line to God like I have?  Well, I think so.  It obviously is the will of God for all of His children to turn to Him. But, He ultimately decides.  So, in faith we live and breathe and state His promises are true.  And in another blog I can go deeper into how I enjoy my relationship with Him.  Nothing short of reading the Word of God daily is sufficient.  That is the only way to survive the arrows of the Enemy, to keep out of loving this world, and to be productive for God's purpose.  That is what you should do now, today, and every day.  Pray that the Lord will make it food for you, like He has me.  I can't imagine not digging into His Word daily.  It truly is like eating a necessary meal.

Reading Matthew 26: 69-71:  Now Peter was sitting in the courtyard, and a servant girl came to him.  "You also were with Jesus of Galilee," she said.  But he denied it before them all.  "I don't know what you are talking about," he said.  Then he went out to the gateway, where another girl saw him and said to the people there, "This fellow was with Jesus of Nazareth."  He denied it again, with an oath: " I don't know the man!"


Now how do you like that?  Mr. Peter was outed by first a servant girl, and then another girl.  He, the most bold of the disciples, was outed by females, let alone "girls" and one is a servant girl.

Imagine in that society being a girl, after all we understand about women in those days.  Widows, too.  Wow, hate to be a widow back then.  And watch out for stone throwers, gals.

I am not a feminist.  I actually am a humble daughter of Christ.  I understand marriage now, and a woman's role in marriage, in partnership with her husband.  And yes, a Godly man who is accountable to God, is a leader in his home.  I am single.  But, if ever married again, Scripturally I understand how marriage works.  And I praise the day that I may be blessed with that!!

Ok, don't lose me here.  Here is another example of "children" of Christ that I love to find in this Holy Bible:

1 Timothy 4:12-16:  (Paul is writing to Timothy here)  Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.  Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.  Do not neglect your gift, which was given to you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you.


Oh, Glory to God how the Word reveals things to those who are childlike, like me!  Pray for that innocence in Christ!

See, over and over and over again, God's Word shows that the "children"; the lame, the menstrual bleeders, the lepers, the widows, the beggars............they all get it and seek God!!  They are not on their mountaintop, looking down.  They are looking up, to God!  For help and guidance.  The elders, the religious, the leaders; they, unfortunately have pride issues that keep them from opening up their minds and hearts to continuous new levels.

But also, the children are wise, as in the example of Matthew.  They see right through.  They are not confused by the world, yet.  They are not afraid to speak the truth.  That is, until the mature stop them.  And most of us get "shut up" by the more mature when we were children or teens.  And our little light in us goes out for a while.

If you are a Jesus Follower, you need not shut up.  You seek counsel until you find counsel that does not try to limit you, tame you or trim your sails.  If the Holy Spirit is speaking to you through missions (does your heart ache when you are exposed to mission work?), through agony over the forgotten (does your heart ache when you see women and children who suffer even in your community?)----just a few examples here.........Then start your own mission field.  You are the church.  Be the church.  Take your temple out there and have some tracks on you.  Have some gift cards on you.  Be alert at the store to the woman trying to pay for her groceries.  Look for the shabby car behind you in the drive-through that could use free burgers, hug freely, touch those that look like they need prayed for.  Endless glory to be had on earth, while we wait for our Savior to come!!!

I urge you to pray to your Heavenly Father to start you on a journey to make a difference.  You can do this alone or with your church or a trusted brother or sister in Christ.  Get creative for Christ.  Turn off the bad news on TV and create some Good News.  You are commissioned!

Matthew 28:16-20.  Read it.  Quit ignoring this.  You are a new generation of Christians.  Pray on your knees how to possess a heart that wants to take this on.  Forget what other people may think.  Forget even what your family will think.  You are not a radical, crazy.  You are a child of God.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_c0cALUFH0

No comments:

Post a Comment